The Parish Hall is available during the daytime and evenings for Groups, Societies, Parties, Wedding Receptions, Exercise classes, Dance classes, small Concerts, etc.
The facilities include:-
- Function room for up to 170 people
- Meeting room for up to 20 people
- Art exhibition space
- State of the art multi-media facilities, Wi-Fi access and piano
- Professional kitchen and bar area
- Disabled access to all areas and facilities with lift
- Entertainment and liquor licences
- Plenty of classes and clubs to join
For more information contact our Parish Administrator, week days 9.15am - 12.00pm on 01943 607015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule of Charges
Scale of Charges from 1 August 2020 - 31 July 2021
All are per hour with a minimum of 1½ hours.
|Area||Daytime||After 6pm and
|Sole use of building||£36.50||£50.00|
|Main Hall (130sq m)||£20.00||£27.00|
|Meeting Room (30sq m)||£10.00||£15.00|
- 10% reduction for a series of 4 or more sessions
- A deposit of 50% is required for one off bookings
- Charges for kitchen and bar are not stated separately but included in hire charge
- Events which include seating at tables for over 100 people are subject to a surcharge of 33%
- We do not hire half the main hall but a hirer may hire the whole hall and have it partitioned
- The hall must be left clean
Children’s Parties (under 13yrs) £75.00
There is a special rate providing 3 ½ hours, including setting up and clearing away, payable in advance with the booking. This includes use of the main hall and kitchen and tables and chairs for up to 50 people.
The Church is also available for hire for concerts. Contact the Parish Administrator for further details.
To download a Booking Request form, please click on the link below: